Blackberry season is almost here! We just can’t wait to see this chill treat all over this season’s Off The Beaten Path Weddings. For our Summer Bridechillas looking for a dessert to match their purple color scheme, here is the perfect treat- a blackberry sorbet. Love blackberries but not a sorbet fan? No worries, we have a few more blackberry dessert recipes below.. No wonder we stay so chill… 😉
All you need is found below:
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 24 oz. fresh blackberries
- 2 Tbls. fresh lemon juice
(Makes about 1 quart of sorbet) And you can find instructions for the Blackberry Sorbet Recipe right here.
Blackberry Fools by Thyme
This one definitely has our mouths watering, see the recipe below to find out why!
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 Tbsp. confectioners sugar
- 1 cup of Blackberry Jam
- Garnish (try peppermint leaves)
In your electric mixer, whip up the cream and confectioners sugar. Fold or swirl in the blackberry jam. Ladle carefully into your favorite glass cups. Garnish, embellish, or fancy them up however you please!
Lemon & Lime Cream Parfaits with Blackberries by Back To The Cutting Board
- 3 cups fresh* blackberries (or blueberries), divided
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat or non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
Makes 3 to 4 servings, click here for instructions.
Blackberry Cheesecake Yogurt Pops by Citrus and Candy
Did we just say CHEESECAKE? Oh yes, yes we did.
- 240g blackberries (about two punnets)
- 120g caster sugar
- Juice of half a lime
- 100g cream cheese, softened
- 200g natural yogurt
- 125ml thickened cream
- 1 Tbl Crème de Cassis (alcohol optional or you can change to whatever one you wish)
How can you resist this tiny and tasty little confection? You’ll want to try it even more once you see how simple the instructions are! See them here.