We have a little treat for our newly engaged Bridechillas to be. Did you get proposed to this past Thanksgiving? And now you’re worried about the next steps when it comes to planning your wedding? Keep calm & stay CHILL because our friends at MountainSide Bride and Mary Ellen Murphy of Off The Beaten Path Weddings have a PODCAST discussing all the tips to guide you through this exciting process.
Here are some Wedding Planning Tips from Mary Ellen:
1) Think about yourself before you think about your wedding details. Let your authentic self guide your details so your guests will get a sense of you as a couple.
- What’s the best vacation you’ve ever had?
- What’s your favorite meal?
2) After you set your budget, find your venue. Your venue will set the mood for the rest of your wedding.
3) For budget Mountain Brides choose a venue that highlights a spectacular view. When you have spectacular views you don’t need as much decor.