Yes, we said it. Pumpkin Pie Martini… thank you Mountainside Bride for sharing this martini on your blog recently, the moment we saw it we just had to let our Bridechillas know the recipe. Serve this Martini at your holiday get-togethers this season or at your fall wedding reception – your guests will be dying to know the recipe. See instructions and ingredients below. 🙂 Cheers!
Image and recipe from Day Dream Desserts
- 3 ounces pecan liqueur
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 4 ounces milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 graham crackers, ground (optional for garnish)
- Rim your martini glasses with ground up graham cracker. You can either grind by hand with a mortar and pestle, or pulse in a mini food processor.
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds and pour into martini glasses rimed with ground graham crackers
- Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!